Our Eco Policy
C'est La Vie Prints is strongly committed to being an ethical business, taking responsibility for the use of our environments natural resources. In fact, sustainability is an integral part of our business model.
We decided to be an Eco friendly organization for both ethical and economic reasons. We use only recycled materials for our Metal Prints. We also take part in workplace recycling and amongst other green initiatives.
C'est La Vie Prints has a policy of REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE to help protect our planet for our children and future generations for years to come.
7 Layers of coating is applied on the HD Metal panels. This coating is a very thin and highly durable film, cured through an energy-efficient process.
The factory where our products are made:
- Environmentally friendly facility
- Aluminium and steel are recycled on site
- Low-energy light bulbs used throughout
- Active recycling and energy effecient policies
- Made with Industry standard Chromaluxe HD Metal
- Certified Green Circle
- Produced using post-consumer recycled aluminum
- Third-party audited
- 100% recyclable product materials
Compliant with the CPSIA (Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act) ISO 9001:2015